From Round the Cauldron’s Blog
Round the Cauldron Everyday life as a modern witch!
- Episode 87: Samhain 2020 || Information and Practices as an Irish Paganby Megan Black on October 26, 2020 at 4:54 am
Samhain is a time of new beginnings in my path as an Irish pagan for many reasons. Working in darkness can be daunting for some people, but darkness is a necessary part of growth. The post Episode 87: Samhain 2020 || Information and Practices as an Irish Pagan appeared first on Round the Cauldron.
- How to Learn Tarot by Jess Carlson || Book Reviewby Megan Black on October 20, 2020 at 6:30 pm
This book was refreshing to see because of the way it approaches learning tarot. This is not a book that you pick up to learn the meanings of the cards. The post How to Learn Tarot by Jess Carlson || Book Review appeared first on Round the Cauldron.
- Episode 86: Protection Magick – Basics, Tips, and Tricksby Megan Black on October 19, 2020 at 4:54 am
It is my belief that as a witch, protection magick should be some of the first types of magick you master – or at least get comfortable with – before moving on to anything else. Protection magick includes charms, shields, wards, and so much more. Do you have a favorite method of protection? The post Episode 86: Protection Magick – Basics, Tips, and Tricks appeared first on Round the Cauldron.
- Journaling – Benefits both Magickal and Mundaneby Megan Black on October 14, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Journaling is a staple in my everyday life. It wasn’t always like that but over the years I have come to realize the many benefits journaling has to offer. These benefits go beyond just helping you remember your day or keeping your thoughts straight. I wanted to share them with you because lately, journaling has taken up a large significance in my life. The post Journaling – Benefits both Magickal and Mundane appeared first on Round the Cauldron.
- Children’s Ancestor Candle || Free Printableby Megan Black on October 13, 2020 at 6:40 pm
Samhain is approaching and sometimes the kiddos like to get involved in the celebrations. Instead of letting the children walk around the home carrying an open flame, why not do arts and crafts instead? The post Children’s Ancestor Candle || Free Printable appeared first on Round the Cauldron.