From Round the Cauldron’s Blog
‘Round the Cauldron Witchcraft, Polytheism, and the Intersection of Magic and Mundane
- I got my first scammer message on Instagram! – Dealing with Spiritual Scammersby Megan Black on September 20, 2022 at 8:48 pm
Oh no! It looks like you’ve landed on a member’s only page! If you’re a member, try signing in to your account. If you’re not a member yet, why not join me? You can find more information about my membership program by clicking here!
- Are you a Spoonie Witch? [Podcast and Video]by Megan Black on August 31, 2022 at 2:30 pm
Today’s podcast topic was one that was recommended to me in my Discord server — so shout out to Blue and Ban for giving me this particular topic idea. I’m going to be talking about low spoons witchcraft or witchcraft for spoonies!
- How to cleanse an object? || Four SIMPLE methods for easy cleansing!by Megan Black on August 14, 2022 at 6:15 pm
I made a new tarot pouch recently and it needed a good cleansing. I wanted to bring you along with me to show you four SIMPLE ways you can cleanse an object and only one requires smoke!
- Can you use magic for personal gain? [Podcast Episode 122]by Megan Black on July 31, 2022 at 4:30 pm
Someone on YouTube asked me to clarify my thoughts on using magic for personal gain. I hadn’t done so in that particular video so here I am!
- Cleaning and Redecorating my Witchcraft Altar || It’s been too long… 😅by Megan Black on July 24, 2022 at 7:30 pm
Join me in this ASMR-style video of an altar cleaning and cleansing 💖 Just as my garden went dormant, so too did my altar space. This happens and it’s okay. It had been a while since my altar saw any attention. Random objects had made their home on the surface, dust settled in, and so did stagnation. Taking the time to slowly clean and cleanse the space helped to refresh the energy and revitalize my spirit.